Thursday, May 7, 2009

Eh..electray’s like djeadly? Or whatever – Boom whopper nigs buzzin

So Simo’s like ‘Eh...are you actually taking the piss out of me?’ – and I have to say his reaction to my telling him the line up of the UCD ball is more or less entirely justified. I mean the whole thing is just so fucking anti-nigs that I don’t even have to think twice about whether it’s gonna be the first time I throw on the old ‘EH..JE WANNA JUST LIKE FUCK OFF AND LET ME DANCE OR WHATEVER’ t-shirt I got in like Paul Smith the other week. I knew the occasion of its first donning was gonna need to be whopper, and what with Calvin Harris, Crookers and like Booka Shade all playing I’m thinking put your whopper superlatives away cuz the UCD ball is officially gonna be like so NOT whopper-nigs we may as well all buy whopper new memory cards for our digies...Am I like joking? Eh..yea! but like not even really!

No comments:

Post a Comment